www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

10/21/2011

Stranger Nr7

As I mentioned I had a busy Wednesday... I was late from the dance wit WherethehellisMatt but I managed to capture four strangers. To tell the truth there were eight people but they were some kind of couples. It is my new record.
The seventh were Anna and János. They were there because of Matt. I hope they could dance in the official film. They asked me to record them with Matt so they have a personal video.
Stranger Nr7
Once I was there I took a few picture about Matt too. Benjamin was so enthusiastic. He grabbed my camera and was looking for a zoom on my Canon 50mm lenses (it is fixed... there is no zoom) and even started to dance.
Lets play... Have you met Matt?
Lets play... Have you met Matt?
Matt with the fans
With fans
Benjamin is dancing... without Matt
Benjamin is dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment