www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

10/26/2011

Stranger Nr9

Stranger Nr9 by edaniel85
Stranger Nr9, a photo by edaniel85 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I met Réka and Zoli in a forest near to Budapest on a sunny Saturday. I was on a trip wit my friends from Indafoto (it is a Hungarian photoshareing page: www.indafoto.hu/edaniel). Our leader had given us a task we had to take one picture which had to be uploaded into our gallery. I decided that I would kill two birds with one stone. So asked them to participate in my project. They agreed. So here they are.
Thank you Réka and Zoli!

This picture is #009 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at the 100 Strangers Flickr Group page

You can find all of my portraits in my set: www.flickr.com/photos/edaniel85/sets/72157627561201138/
or on my Hungarian blog: edaniel85.blogspot.com/p/100-strangers-100-personalities-...
or on my English blog: photographyandtraveling.blogspot.com/p/100-strangers-100-...

No comments:

Post a Comment