www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

7/21/2015

1 photo 1 story: The garden of bokeh

Well, it seems that I can not play accodring to the rules... there are too many photos I made in Moldova and I want to share most of them with you. Therefore the one photo rule is suspended for a while...
And now back to the post. In Chisinau we have visited the botanic garden on a warm (very hot) afternoon. While Aniuta and her friend were discussing their things I was walking around the area... 
Levander light
Click here for the rest of the pictures...
I really liked how my new camera and the old manual lens worked together. I was testing the settings, how can I play with the light. I hope you can also feel how strong was the sun that day and the warm air, the buzzing bushes.
The pinkest petals ever
My favourite subject was deffinitely the levander bush with the butterfly. I was trying to increase the expo correction to the limits of burning out... almost like high key photography. I made tons of pictures with different settings, the best ones are shown in this post.
Purple bokeh field
Roses are red...
Levanders

No comments:

Post a Comment