www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

7/13/2015

Photo with a short story: Memorable Moldova

I decided to start a new series on the blog. The idea just hit came to my mind while I was editing the photos from my last trip in Moldova. I thought since I have limited time to write blog posts, I will not create long ones. Just short, easily consumable stories with one photo, maximum two.

I'd like to make the pictures speak instead of me. I hope they will give back the emotions, thoughts I'm feeling when I am taking or editing them.

My first will be a very special one, I was visiting Moldova in the beginning of June with Aniuta and I decided to make it very memorable for the both of us... for the whole family to be honest.

Guys, let me brag about one of my happiest days: I proposed her and she said yes! Love is in the air, happiness is around us :)

The YES

No comments:

Post a Comment