www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

9/08/2015

Plush brothers - Tux and Igor

When we moved in the flat Igor, Aniuta's childhood friend was also coming with us. It was never a question. He is a nice guy by the way, he never made any noise. He was just sitting alone in his red pullover and hat and was observing the life around him.
'Sup bro'?

One day I was helping my Rotaract Club to empty the clothes collecting box. Usually we find lots of interesting things in the box (umbrellas, costumes for halloween, etc...) but that time I've found something more interesting, a new friend for myself, a company for Igor. This little creature is Tux, a plush penguin.
_MG_9511
We had a photoshooting with the kids last Sunday.
Arctic brothers II. Arctic brothers

I hope you like the plush bro's! They will come back from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment