www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

9/23/2011

100 strangers, 100 Personalities, 100 Stories in 365 days

I had an idea... it began with an article on the flickr blog a few weeks ago. I decided that I would do it. As Barney Stinson would say "Cahllenge accepted!". I decided that I would do it within 365 days. It's not an impossible mission. I have to ask a stranger to be my model in each 3,65 days and I have to persuade him or her to tell me something about his/her life.... Would it be difficult? Eventually we live in a big city (in Hungarian scale) where people don't speak to each other and they are mistrustful... Our parents taught us not to speak to strangers...
This will be my challenge in the next 364 days. Plus I don't want to be boring and I'd like to introduce many different people. We will see...

So I met this girl yesterday and the countdown was started. She read a book from Vavyan Fable (a Hungarian writer) in a small park between the Western Railway Station and a new office building. We spoke about school and job (I have to improve my subjects!) than she approved a photo although she doesn't like to be photographed. Than we said goodbye.
Stranger Nr1
It wasn't easy. I was embarrassed but the photo was taken thanks for Stranger Nr1!

No comments:

Post a Comment