www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

9/09/2011

Normafa

Tibor asked me whether I had liked to join them to take a short excursion to Normafa. I had... Normafa is a popular place in Budapest. It is in the hills of Buda. It has a nice panorama to the city. I really recommend taking a short trip there if you visit Budapest.
We met on Moszkva square (it's new name is Széll Kálmán square but the most people call it just Moszkva). Gyuri was late... a lot... After he got there we took the bus (21) to Normafa.
There is a strudel baker near to the bus station so we started the trip with two-two pieces of them. After the strudels we run away from the hungry wasps. There are bloody lot wasps on Hungary this year. I don't know what happened, but they are everywhere.
Tibor has walked thrue the route earlier and he has thought Gyuri would like it and I would enjoy it too. He was right.
Tibor has a great knowledge about the Buda hills and he told us interesting and useful stories about the path we were walking on. We took photos about every bush, tree, mushrooms.
I brought with me my Zenit 12XP and I finished with a roll. I hope I took good pics after the advices I got from Gyuri and Tibor.
After the film was run out I used my Canon too. So I have some photos to show something about the trip. They were taken at the old station of the 58th tram. It was built when the trams were pulled by horses. So it is quite old... and amazing. The Hungarian architects were very talented... I think they are not less talented nowadays but something went wrong in the Hungarian architecture. I hope we will build well designed, spectacular buildings once...

These photos were taken with my Canon SX20 is:

Carving

Curves_04

Curves_01

Railing

Moss and railing

Pink bokeh

No comments:

Post a Comment