www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

12/11/2011

Colourful Advent

I met with my friends from indafoto on Thuesday. The meeting point was at Deák square (it is the core of the city) and we planned a short walk in the biggest and most famous Advent Market of Budapest.
After a short conversation and a cup of hot wine we started taking photos. I can not tell much about the event. I think everybody knows exactly the atmosphere of this kind of markets: the scent of mulled wine, fried sausage, scone and bugler cake mingle with the fragrance of incenses. I love the colours of the lights and gifts. Really exciting forms, lights, bokehs are there.
I finish the writing because the pictures are much more efficient to show you the feeling.
Rainbow
Rainbow
Frames
Frames
Colours of the market
Colours of the market
Snail
Snail
Ancient
Aincent
Alien in the market_02
Alien in the market
Disks
Disks

No comments:

Post a Comment