www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

12/27/2011

Echo

Christmas
Christmas
I do not know how do you feel about it but Christmas is always passed before I notice it... Usuall I am just drifting with the flow between Christmas and New Year's Eve. I feel like living in Dali's Time is melting in this days.
The pictures of the feast are echoing in my mind. Memories turn up time to time...
Her first tree
Her first tree
We were afraid of Zizi. It was her first christmas and we did not know how would she handle the decorations and the tree... Fortunatelly she was in good mood and did not broke anything. I hope the tree will be safe until Twelfthy-day...
Heart and bokeh
Heart and bokeh
Cat in front of the tree
Cat in front of the tree
Blue ball
Blue ball

No comments:

Post a Comment