www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

1/30/2012

I’m fine

I did not write a single word into the blog since Christmas because I had lots of stuff to do: school and work. I had exams so I had to learn in my free time.

Now I am finished for a while so I grabbed my keyboard and I will summarize the last month in the next few posts.

 
Star

Star

First of all I had a short walk around in the city centre right after my last post. I had something to do next to Astoria and I had known that I would need to wait about an hour so I took my camera too.

Red hydrant

Red Hydrant

My plan was to walk around in the Jewish district of Budapest because it has lots of secret and beauty I thought. Well, it has for sure but I did not find them at all… The truth is that one hour is too short to discover that part of the city so I need to go back later.

Despite the above mentioned things I took a few photos.

Symmetry

Symmetry

Royal bottle

Royal bottle

I started my tour in Wesselényi street and I made a small circle. I love the atmosphere of these small streets. Because of the grey weather I was a bit depressed so I had decided that the most of the photos would be black and white or dark.

Windows 02

BP Windows 2.0

Door handle

Door handle

Railing flower 01

Railing flower

I hope I will be able to continue my blog soon. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment