www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

10/31/2014

Grey October

The sun was shining so bright on Sunday that it would be a crime to stay home and sit on the sofa. So I called a Friend of mine, Irma to grab her camera and invited her to a photowalk.
We met at Újpest-Városkapu and walked to Népsziget. Until we reached the island through the not used train bridge all of the lights were gone, everything was gray and plain which made our photo shooting a bit harder. I would like to collect more colorful autumn photo but I had no chance…
IMG_2029 IMG_1959
Originally I wanted to use wide angles but it was boring so I decided to use only the 200mm lenses. Irma was happy to participate in the competition so she also fixed here camera on 200mm.
IMG_1975
IMG_1995
After a few shot I decided to make only black and white photos to show the cold and lightless atmosphere of the afternoon.
And now lets see the photos:
IMG_2003
IMG_2026
IMG_2039
IMG_2033 IMG_2030
IMG_2065
Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment