www.flickr.com
edaniel85's items Go to edaniel85's photostream

10/30/2014

Phil and Rasputin – still-life from Margaret island

I’m on holiday. It feels very good, don’t really remember when was the last time I did nothing… especially for almost two weeks… A long time ago… So, I’m on my holiday and I have decided to take as many photos in this period as many I just can. I started it on Monday after we bought our morning coffee at Mad Dog Café. By the way IF you like fabulous coffee, cozy places and the friendliest service it is highly recommended to you to visit it!
I entered the island from north on Árpád-bridge because the renovated music fountain and Japanese garden were the most interesting to me.
_MG_0077
 
I was a bit sceptic, I didn’t know what kind of surprises could be found on the island after I’ve visited it so many times before. And I have to admit it could show new things again: lights were mild, the nature was colorful, bokeh was everywhere and it was not crowded. Sometimes it was hard to decide if its autumn or spring.
And here are the photos to show you that magnificent atmosphere I found there:
_MG_0031 _MG_0005
_MG_9996
_MG_9979 _MG_0036
_MG_0057
_MG_0059 _MG_0085
_MG_0076
_MG_0023
_MG_0095
Ja, majd elfelejtettem. Két új barátot is szereztem a séta során: Phil, a mókus és Rasputin a szarka személyében:
_MG_0128
_MG_0111 _MG_0138
_MG_0143
Have a nice day! Bye! :)
_MG_0164

No comments:

Post a Comment